• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MSN 5 on Msn Explorerer 6 or 7

hi all, y wont my msn messanger 5 work on my Msn Explorerer 6 or 7, it used to but now that ive rebooted my hardrvie it doesnt, is there a patch or something?

thanx

cya

ste

MSN 5 has no integration with anything at all.
Its not integrated with Outlook Express either, I dont use MSN 5 anymore, I am still using MSN 4.7

C

Clean_Rich

MSN Messenger 5.0 is integrated with MSN 8. When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean? More info needed to figure out the problem. If you are having a problem with Messenger 5.0, why not uninstall it and stick with the previous version?

ok b4 i rebooted the comp, wat used to happen was that i'd sign into msn explorerer 6/7 and msn messanger 5 wud sign me in no probs, but no i start msn explorerer 6/7 and windows messanger 4.7 signs me in, n wen i open up msn messanger 5 an click sign in nothing happens, but wen i close down explorer it signs it, y is not doing it no more?

pls help

thanx

ste

C

Clean_Rich

MSN Messenger 5 is pretty much exclusive to MSN 8. In fact, it is separate from the previous version of messenger and leaves that version installed too instead of installing over the top of it. So when you install 5.0, you have two messengers, the new 5.0 and any previous version of messenger you had installed. If you are not using MSN 8, I wouldn't bother with messenger 5.0 unless there is some special reason why you want to use 5.0?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix