MSI KT3 Ultra motherboard ?

Mine was a little bit more stable at 100MHz but I was still unable to play any games that were not made for the XP platform. I'll tell you what the "experts" at the computer shop let me know. But since you are experiencing simular problems it sounds like we should have shelled out a little extra cash for the TI.

I've been putting computers together for the past 15 years I've never had this much trouble with an OS.

No , the card(s) works fine .. Mines works great in games ( never crashed ) but get's not enought power from AGP slot ( 2x using ) , I think this is the cause and I'll get that Epox .

My friend has the MSI 440 + Epox 8KTA3 and works fine

Send me please a PM when you'll get news from that shop :)

... $67 for what!? you charged me that much to turn the heatsink around... and I feel like an ass.

Good thing I remembered to adjust the overheat temp. setting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back