• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MSI GF4 Ti4400 Clock Speed..

B

bpimpdaddy21

I was wondering what the would be a good general guideline for the amount that I can overclock my video card to? I am looking to get a little more performance out of it, and was wondering what people have been able to do with the stock fan on the video card. Please help me out, just maybe some general guidelines to go by, like a percentage of the clock speed or something. Thanks in advance.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
sorry m8... don't use gf4 ti series cards... but basically what are you trying to do...

remember that overclocking is not a science and you may not be able to get the same performance out of your card as many other people have done... its just a basic guideline... 300/600 is all good but dont clock it @ there right off... you might kill your card...

like I said.. post what you need the oc'ing for and I am sure people will better be able to answer your question...

B

bpimpdaddy21

just looking for a little bit better performance maybe out of some games and stuff, figure I could get some outta that.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
ok.. in that case you might want to start off by adding ramsinks so you can oc the card a little more than stock.. will set u back perhaps around 20-30 bucks.. but is worth it for a few extra mhz...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies