MS Hearts

ARM

OSNN Newbie
Joined
30 Apr 2006
Messages
3
How do i remove the MS Hearts from my computer.
I have removed it several times, but when I run a search, it's back. This drives me crazy! Any help out there?
 
Start
Control Panel
Add/Remove Programs
Add/Remove Windows Components
Double click Accessories and Utilities
Double click Games
Uncheck Hearts
OK
OK
Next

It shouldn't add itself back, for any reason unless you reinstall Windows or add it back.
 
Thanks MADMATT, unfortunately it does come back. It is in system32 and each time I try to delete, if i run a search it's still there. grrrrrrrrrrrrr...
 
If you are having a problem with a user playing games then rename it to a .old file. Or open the exe in a text editor (notepad) and type how you really feel about it and then save it.
 
When I searched for the Hearts program this A.M. it was gone!!!
Thanks, MADMATT, i think it did work!

Thanks again!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top