D Diva Mom OSNN Newbie Joined 9 Apr 2006 Messages 5 10 Apr 2006 #1 Is there any way to disable the MPT or v3c from assigning quick dials to every single phone book entry?? I am v3c/Verizon/o3 s/w
Is there any way to disable the MPT or v3c from assigning quick dials to every single phone book entry?? I am v3c/Verizon/o3 s/w
M mjmm OSNN Newbie Joined 9 May 2006 Messages 2 12 May 2006 #2 Diva Mom said: Is there any way to disable the MPT or v3c from assigning quick dials to every single phone book entry?? I am v3c/Verizon/o3 s/w Click to expand... i hate this tooo! sooo stupid................... i think it's a motorola thing, because my 2nd phone, my first motorola did the same thing.
Diva Mom said: Is there any way to disable the MPT or v3c from assigning quick dials to every single phone book entry?? I am v3c/Verizon/o3 s/w Click to expand... i hate this tooo! sooo stupid................... i think it's a motorola thing, because my 2nd phone, my first motorola did the same thing.