Mozilla Vs Internet Explorer!!

How dare you cheapen Apple Pie by comparing it to IE. Mosaic now Mozilla was before IE so get it right APPLE= MOZILLA :p :cool:

Originally posted by Kevin Ar18
Basically what SPeedY_B said :)

Unfortunately it's not a browser setting.
Like he said, it's part of the code of the html page. Quick way to check is to view the source of this page and look at the first line.

Here is the problem line that you will find on the main page.

All that line says is that this page is not regular old HTML, but XHTML.

However, it is this one line that is causing Mozilla/Phoenix to treat the page differently and mess it up. Currently, I don't know why this is. It may be a bug, or perhaps there is a legitimate reason.

I think this causes the browser to look for the appropriate or correct TAGS for that DOC TYPE and it renders it accordingly.

chris, in all fairness..... k.
When it comes down to it, pie's aint a patch on pickled onions. bhwarg.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
pie's aint a patch on pickled onions. bhwarg.

i refuse to sit back and let you bring pickled onions into this debate. not only do you have nothing to back up this wild claim but also, you have just brushed aside an already blossoming debate over pie.

i'm insulted, shocked and quite upset with you SPeedY_B

Well, to be perfectly honest, im not a pie person. Either's fine by me.
and you know that pickled onions are the daddy-o.

Well, to be perfectly honest, im not a pie person. Either's fine by me.
and you know that pickled onions are the daddy-o.

Eeeeeeeeww, blehh!!! :p

Apple Pie ala mode :happy:

Today's Topic :

Pickled Onions Vs Pie Vs Mozilla Vs AMD Vs BSD Vs Cake Vs Cookies Vs Milk Vs Burger King Vs Macdonalds Vs Coco the monkey.

*slaps chris*

Today's Topic :

Pickled Onions Vs Pie Vs Mozilla Vs AMD Vs BSD Vs Cake Vs Cookies Vs Milk Vs Burger King Vs Macdonalds Vs Coco the monkey.

*slaps chris*

You forgot Vs Intel Vs VIA Vs Jack In The Box Vs Wendy's Vs Dr. Evil...

Muahahahahahahaa!!! :p

*slaps SPeedY_B*

Hey SPeedY_B,

Didn't I see you chompin on a slice of Pumkin Pie this mornin at the Coffee shop??? Hmmmmmm??? :eek: (busted)

I knowz dat was yu fool. Don't liez tu me now. :D :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back