• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mozilla 1.0.1 released

P

prasanth

What's New In This Release

Mozilla 1.0.1 contains over 650 bugfixes including approximately 25 security fixes, and over 130 stability and dataloss fixes. In addition to these important security and crash fixes, 1.0.1 has many more fixes for standards support, UI correctness and polish, performance, and site compatibility.

Download
Microsoft Windows
OSX
X86 Linux

This is the most stable rel, so grab it fast :D

M

mbunny

Pffttt.... Mozilla 1.1 = 1.0.1 with a few more features... and i have yet to see 1.1 crash on me...

mmm.... YAY MOZILLA!!!!

P

prasanth

Originally posted by mbunny
Pffttt.... Mozilla 1.1 = 1.0.1 with a few more features... and i have yet to see 1.1 crash on me...

mmm.... YAY MOZILLA!!!!
1.1 crashes here and is buggy
It randomly shows me the open/save dialog to save html files when i click on links

1.0.1 rocks :D

M

mbunny

lol... anyone read one of the known issues with 1.2a???

Double right clicking can cause your keyboard to stop responding heh...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix