[Moview Review] Transformers

Perris im with you on this one!!!

I currently have my eyes set on an Audi S4 but there is something about the Mini S that always captivates me!!!

Props to you and your Mini...one question how is the mileage on that ride?

OH & Transformers kicks so much ASS! I definately recommend watching it three times like I did!!!! Im going to watch it again 2nite if the x-gf makes the call hahahaha!!! She paying for it not me :lick:
you misunderstood

I got the solstice gxp

but it was a tough choice between that mini s and the gxp

btw

doing the speedllimit and in cruise control I do 39 mpg in the gxp

Awesome.

Except for the fact that it's a GM.
Actually it (Saturn Sky) and the Solstice (Pontiac) share the same platform as the Opel GT. They are damn near the same car.

But then again GM does own 20% of Opel.

Actually it (Saturn Sky) and the Solstice (Pontiac) share the same platform as the Opel GT. They are damn near the same car.

But then again GM does own 20% of Opel.

You're a midget.

And midgets are only good for one, totally HR inappropriate, thing.

:smoker:

you misunderstood

I got the solstice gxp

but it was a tough choice between that mini s and the gxp

btw

doing the speedllimit and in cruise control I do 39 mpg in the gxp
Nice Perris.
I didn't know you got the GXP.
You now have a totally awesome car :p

Caught this movie at the IMAX theatre here tonight... and I thought the sound was amazing the first time I seen it in the theatres....

(For those of you that don't know of IMAX, it's basically a really big screen with a better sound system than standard theatres: http://www.empiretheatres.com/imax/imax_what.asp

ps. why the hell was bumblebee a camaro and not the bug?
pss. Barricade and Ironhide were hot!

Last edited:
It was an update, the bug would not have worked with the other vehicles and the new Camaro would not have been shown.

Think about it :)

A little artistic liberty and it worked.

Btw, there was a bug at the beginning of the movie, the one that Bumblebee smashed away with his door :)

Yeah, caught the bug at Bernie Mac's car lot :p

I cant wait for the HD version to come out, I want to see those transformers in 2.07 megapixel action!

I must watch it.... my bro said it was amazing... said he would watch it twice

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back