[Movie Review] The Butterfly Effect

just watched this flick...

all in all not bad...

certainly some very interesting sections... and some parts that didn't add up even though they tried...

I'll comment more later but for now I'll give it a 4/5 osnn star rating :)

movie is certainly entertaining and yes... w/o the useless nudity it would have achieved a wider audience...

I watched the movie on the weekend i thought it was very good as for the nudity i can't recall seeing any..if u do watch the movie i recommend watching with a good surround sound it is amazing :) 4/5 osnn star rating

top film, loved the mind trip... no arms woooo wot you gunna do now...

WOW !!!! I just seen it last night, I don't like alot of movies, I am very picky. I must say its in my top 10's. It was incredible, I loved it the whole way through. There is one part I thought was stupid, but for good reasons. GREAT MOVIE!!! :D

Bman™ said:
WOW !!!! I just seen it last night, I don't like alot of movies, I am very picky. I must say its in my top 10's. It was incredible, I loved it the whole way through. I did think he was pretty stupid for killing that guy, he had a good life at that point.

Thanks for telling.
tongue.gif

Use spoiler tags.

oops, forgot about that. umm well its ok, u dont know who or why or yea lol

Bman™ said:
oops, forgot about that. umm well its ok, u dont know who or why or yea lol

LOL. Was just reminding.
wink.gif

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back