Mouse's back button is not working

Mazspeed

OSNN Addict
Ok I have a Logitech mouse that is not working correctly. It's one of the new optical ones with the scroll, and back button feature on the top of the mouse. Problem is that it doesn't work. My last Logitech mouse I had, had the same button, and did work, but this new one doesn't. I try and change my mouse properties and it seems broken as it just goes back to the normal default setting. I can't change anything, and I did load the disk, so now I'm confused on what to do.

Thanks in advance
Mike

Are the drivers up to date? (This coming from someone who just had driver problems :p )

I would uninstall the software that came with the mouse. Then it will default back to well....default settings. Unless you use the software for custom buttons, I would uninstall it.

Hey guys, I did both :-(
So far nothing has worked. It seems very odd.

Mike

It's the logitech Cordless click optical mouse. It's the $39 dollar model. My mouse settings are unable to be changed either. For some reason when you do change it, it goes right back to the default settings.

zeke_mo said:
what mouse is it?

I kno for my Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 700 I had to set back to a ALT+Left ALT+Right in order for back and forward to work in firefox.

On my MX1000 I needed to set the back button to a "generic button" in Setpoint. Firfox worked fine after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back