• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mouse speed is not quick enough

D

dave_casserly

i have my mouse set at maximum speed and its still not quick enough i want it quicker.

i use a microsoft intelli-mouse explorer.

is there a manual setting somehwere where i can wang it up.

Cheers

D

dave_casserly

insanely fast...lol

it was like a drug at first (not that id know), i sarteded of a little faster and just kept wanting more. now i have cravings.

ive just measured and at the speed i have now (fastest), and my pointer moves to all areas of the screen in a 3cm squared mouse movement area.

does that make sense....... move mouse 3cm and pointer goes from full left to full right. you get used to it........unfortunately in my case

ill try some new drivers then.

cheers.

Z

ZAnwar

yeah, there should be a tick box aswell there (in mouse properties), saying 'Enchance pointer precision'. tick that aswell.

Taurus

hardware monkey
you know that pic is 533k, zanwar? if any of these guys have dialup, i'm sure they're hating you right now. :p you shoulda saved it as a jpeg.. it would only be 39k.

D

dave_casserly

Actually , i found that if i uncheck 'enhance pointer precision' my mouse moves faster..... like in a 1.5cm square area at full speed. But i like the sound of my mouse pointer being precision enhanced.

Dont worry, i have ADSL. Thanks for that pic though.

Cheers.

In all honesty, i think my mouse IS probably quick enough....im just being stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown