Mouse on the Blink

S

STUIII

Lately I have been having some ferocious problems playing video games mainly Battlefield 1942, I didn't think I was losing it so on occasion my mouse would "Flicker" it's an optical mouse "Logitech Mouseman Wheel" It's great and had it for probably around 3-4 years now? I was just wondering if maybe it is dying on me.
I updated the drivers for it, something I have never done before really. I haven't installed any software that may conflict with it. I am however using a USB 2.0 outlet with the mouse that is my new computer but have been using the socket problem free for over a few months now. But sometimes it blicks out longer than other times mainly noticable when gaming. slight pauses and blicks where the optical light goes out then comes back on. I also tried other sockets just to be sure. Any suggestions or hints would be greatly appreciated.

If you can get a hold of one (can't be too hard), switch mice with another logitech. If same problem then you can be sure it's the mouse itself causing the probs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back