Motorola USB Modem problem

Hi_i_am_Amit

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi,

I have a motorola razer v3 phone (black). I wanted to connect the phone to the PC using the installed software Mobile Phone Tools (provided with the phone).

When I try to connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable provided, the software is unable to find the motorola USB modem :cry:

When i checked the Device manager (I have Windows XP Professional Edition installed on my machine) a Motorola USB modem is shown in the Modems tab. The properties of this modem show that the device (modem) is working properly.

When the phone is connect to the PC (through USB), the software detects it and starts charging the phone. After some time it tries to search for the modem and finally is unable to find it showing the message No modem installed.

Please can any one suggest a solution to this issue

Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut