motherboard photo

ElementalDragon said:
so..... Fimchick...... was it photoshopped at all or no?

It was actually -seek- who took the picture. :lick:
 
Thats a awesome looking pic man! Would it be possible as someone else said, to get a bigger version? I would love to use that as a background.
 
It’s about 95% of what came out of my camera. I used some photoshop to adjust the curves and very slightly customized the colors. Also I sharpened the details of the droplet in the center there and brightened it a bit to attract it to the viewer. About 30 minutes in Photoshop CS and it was done.

Thank you for the replies - I like to hear what everyone thinks about it. 🙂
 
Aprox said:
Thats a awesome looking pic man! Would it be possible as someone else said, to get a bigger version? I would love to use that as a background.

Sorry, I would be happy to create a wallpaper for you guys but I lost the original. 🙁
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top