• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Motherboard Monitor

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
I know MBM has been out for quite a while and I have used it for months. But, last night I was awakened by my computer beeping. MBM had detected that my CPU fan had stopped working and set off an alarm. Ended up the plug had somehow come loose. I had installed some rounded cables the other day and probably tugged on the fans power wire enough to pull it to where it was almost off.

Props to Motherboard Monitor. :)

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
No damage at all. :) Woke me up quick, saw what it was and I shut the machine down. Opened it up this morning and found the plug. All's good. :)

Yep, I shoulda added the link. Thanks Iceman.

Good deal, had you not had MBM installed or another monitoring program, you would have toasted your CPU.

Man that is a scary thought, no computer....................

/me shudders

:cool:

A

andre9540

have any of you guys experienced false alarms with MBM cause i have..... told me my CPU was at 70C and alarm went crazy scared the piss out of me. Any way it happened once again but i see now other prob... both time it occured when the cpu was at idle.....MBM is great though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis