Moderator/admin responsabilities [!]

It's a good thing you guys get paid. I've only had 400 posts and I'm already starting to get sick of this place. Question is, where on Earth does the profit come from???

Originally posted by coathanger007
It's a good thing you guys get paid. I've only had 400 posts and I'm already starting to get sick of this place. Question is, where on Earth does the profit come from???

we (newsposters)/they (mods) dont get paid;)

Hehe - then where on Earth do you guys find the time for this voluntary service?

inbeetween skool, and 38 hours work a week

Well we're all different. Some of us work and will spend an hour or two each night checking out what's going on and/or have a visit in lunch breaks etc, some of us are at school/college/uni and therefore have more free time in the evenings, it all depends on the persons situation, but, it doesn't consume that much time... unless you want it to :)

true, it can take from 30 mins just to read new posts to several hours looking @ new posts + replying :p

huh... what was that... where am I ...how the hell?? Where??

Don't get me wrong here. This thread asks for an honest opinion so I gave you my honest opinion. But what is drop dead boring out of his brains for one person is an awesome dream job/voluntary service for another. Very grateful for all the help and advice you guys have given me and for keeping everyone in line (including myself) - keep up the good work.:)

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
huh... what was that... where am I ...how the hell?? Where??

/me passes PK more vodka

I'm confused - there was an early post saying there was some payment... I was surprised.... go to end of post - no payment... Now I know this from another thread suggesting voluntary paypals (because of suggestion to remove full page ads maybe?)

I think this thread's got lost - it would be a great thread for members to post for their fave mods... or should that be a new one?

Heck - perhaps I am lost .... I think mod-types would like the job and others would not - then again if it's paid this is going to change a bit what a mod-type is.

HMMMMMMmmmm I need to think more, although my instinct tells me to kinda vote no and say yes.

If I had to vote a fave mod BTW it would be a bit of a three way tie (Xsivforce, Pseudokiller and Jewelzz)

Originally posted by MainframeGuy

If I had to vote a fave mod BTW it would be a bit of a three way tie (Xsivforce, Pseudokiller and Jewelzz)

OMG |PK|, someone likes you :eek: :p

I think all the moderators have helped me out in some way so they're all my favourites. I have only been reprimanded once by Jewelzz so she's only a borderline favourite - just kidding :)

Jewelzz has a big heart... Its a shame it is STONE COLD!

:p

It's called a front, a facade, a veneer :) At least that's what I hope it is :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back