• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mod the tv tuner remote?

M

mokuni

hi..

ive got the leadtech winfast xp 2000 tv tuner and it comes with a remote to adjust stuff like channels or volume etc...

what im thinking is it possible for that remote to be used to the windows media player? i mean some sort of plugin that enables interaction. I dont see why not as im sure its somehow possible. Do you guys/gals know anything regarding this type of modification or whether it is fesable/possible?

cheers

M

mokuni

emm first thing i did was go tru google....still stuck....arrh...i dont think its possible now...well more like not done..YET!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
it might be possible..

the ati remote control comes with plugins for winamp and the ati media player... so it may be possible...

G

grimman

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
you need to be more informative that just saying a single word which could be completely irrelative.
If I'd be going around saying totally irrelevant stuff I'd be banned a long time ago. Or at least I wish I would have been...

M

mokuni

Originally posted by grimman
Look, I told you. Girder.

http://www.girder.nl (or something)
omg, dude...YOU DA MAN...hahha i mean it took me quite a while, after reading the online help and BB...huhu can u say power on/off media player? hhahaha........thx again dude....saved me from emm enjoying the finer things in life....my gf...0_o....emm yea i mean thx.....

G

grimman

Originally posted by mokuni
omg, dude...YOU DA MAN...hahha i mean it took me quite a while, after reading the online help and BB...huhu can u say power on/off media player? hhahaha........thx again dude....saved me from emm enjoying the finer things in life....my gf...0_o....emm yea i mean thx.....
Whatever.

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
I have this thing called uICE. Check it out.

http://www.mediatexx.com/download/

It has Winamp, Windows Media Player 9, and Media Jukebox plugins, plus you can make buttons do windows stuff (like open programs, move and click the mouse, etc) And it supports the WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe CoolCommand remote control.

JJB

M

mokuni

emm whatever floats your boat dude...but really thx again...im like emm playing around with the buttons and stuff...

outz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal