• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Microsoft Outlook

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Hi guys ...

I know this might sound a little weird but maybe someone .. hopefully someone could help me out please.

I have clients using Microsoft Outlook as their scheduler, and in outlook the default settings appear to use the format of month/date/year. However, is there an option, and if there is how do I change the format to date/month/year please?

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you .. :D

P

PseudoKiller

where in Outlook is this showing the month/date/year at ??

You might want to check >Control Panel > double click 'Regional and Language Options' > under 'Regional Options' click 'Customize' and maybe you could change how it is formatted that way ??

J

jkoXP

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
where in Outlook is this showing the month/date/year at ??

You might want to check >Control Panel > double click 'Regional and Language Options' > under 'Regional Options' click 'Customize' and maybe you could change how it is formatted that way ??

I couldn't find any mention of it in Outlook. It would be more of a Regional option like Pseudo mentioned.

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
Sorry I have forgotten about this thread. Anyway, the problem is back though .. the date that I mentioned is when you click on the task option, there's this date column on the right. Under Due Date, the format goes as month/date/year.

I would like to find out if there is anyway of making it to date/month/year??

: ) Thanks for all info ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies