• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Microsoft Group Shot

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
MSR Group Shot helps you create a perfect group photo out of a series of group photos. With Group Shot you can select your favorite parts in each shot of the series and Group Shot will automatically build a composite image.

Version: 1.0
Date Published: January 13, 2006
Download Size: 1.3 MB

This is a nifty little free tool in which is really easy to use. I thought I would post it :)

http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot/

Last edited:

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
LOL I saw the thread title on my RSS feed and clicked because I was really excited expecting a news link about some crazed Linux fan with a firearm launching a shootout attack on an M$ development team!

Maybe it is my brain, maybe it is the time of day? Anyone else have a similar moment? :D

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Mainframeguy said:
LOL I saw the thread title on my RSS feed and clicked because I was really excited expecting a news link about some crazed Linux fan with a firearm launching a shootout attack on an M$ development team!

Maybe it is my brain, maybe it is the time of day? Anyone else have a similar moment? :D
Nah, just you man :p :rolleyes:

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Mainframeguy said:

lol sadly enough i was thinking the same thing lol

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
NetRyder said:
I noticed this the other day. Looks interesting, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. How are the results, tdinc?

havent tried it out yet, looking for pictures i can try it on,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies