michale jackson enough said.

Hey ! Quit dissing OJ, he is still working really hard to find the killer. So far he has looked on about 20 or 30 golf courses ;)

OJ is innocent. I've read all the transcripts. Now Lorena Bobbit, she should have gone to jail. If not for the obvious, then at least for littering. She admitted to throwing 'it' away in some field or ditch or something. Isn't that littering?

true OJ was found innocent at a criminal trial
so he is innocent!

falconguard said:
true OJ was found innocent at a criminal trial
so he is innocent!

yeah, he lent the $500.00 shoes he wears to the killer so he could frame himself :rolleyes: . True he was found innocent at the criminal trial, then with the way Cochrane turned it into a circus, he would be found innocent - Case of race, he is a idiot. I hate the guy, I can't stand him, I wish he would fall of the face of the earth. Him and Al Sharpton are two of the most pathetic people I have ever had the dis pleaser of listening to, I get so annoyed from all the crap that comes out of their mouths. Only in America can you con the judicial system and get away with it.

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit" That still makes me laugh. You know that trial was rated as one of the biggest screw ups in cout history ?? Everyone knew he was guilty, the jury was a bunch of morons. and the Prosecution and Defense team were worse lol ...

Oh by the way, Mark Furman is getting his own show on Fox news lol ...

race had nothing to do with it, the prosecutors effectively bungled enough, that a good lawyer pointed it out. Good lawyers cost money, money can get you out of legal troubles and that is what happened. When is the last time you have seen a rich guy do hard time? I'm not talking Michael Millken summer camp either.

As soon as Cochrane herd that Furman was a racist he went with it. He tried to make the whole LAPD look like a bunch of Racists. With the aftermath of Rodney King he was successful. Also, it was said that if Simpson would have plead guilty in heat of Passion. He would have only got 3 years prison. he would be out by now,and he would be living a "Normal" life again. And not having to put up with the OJ jokes and such ...

uhmm, he made Furman like a racist. By the way Mark Furman is currently living in Idaho, near the Metzger Ranch, A known Hate group. Coincindence? I think not. You have to remember the jury did not have the benefit of television coverage and were denied papers during their sequester, so there view is skewed towards whatever the legal process has showed them, is this right? probably not, is this the Truth? probably not, but it is our legal system and we have to live with it. Therefore OJ is innocent, he was found guilty in a civil court, not the same thing.

Johnny said:
Also, it was said that if Simpson would have plead guilty in heat of Passion. He would have only got 3 years prison. he would be out by now,and he would be living a "Normal" life again. And not having to put up with the OJ jokes and such ...
Because admiting to kill your whife is so much more normal then getting away with it :rolleyes: :nervous:

Tabula Rasa said:
Because admiting to kill your whife is so much more normal then getting away with it :rolleyes: :nervous:
I have killed a bug or two, but that is all I am admitting to. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back