• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mice Research

jkipk

OSNN Addict
bought an intellimouse optical for my dad's machine, then I got a letter from MS saying there were probs with it and send them proof of purchase and they'd send a new one. I did. They did. They both work fine! Then i bought a Labtec Optical for machine #3. I know that I like the optical so I don't have to clean out the crap off of the little rails like I did before, other than that I don't notice much difference between mice in general and the MS and the Labtec in particular.

kip

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
Originally posted by Zedric
Logitech MX700. Can't beat the feeling. :happy:
and the best part is, you can pick 1 up for £40, imho i would pay £60+ for the sheer quality, speed and battery life of my MX700 its the mutz nutz. fastest gaming mouse without a cable i ever did see :D

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
@ skool i use a Dell intellimouse.....a really sh!t £3 range mouse.

@ home i got a corded Logitech optical which is real sweet:cool:

H

H@cher

aFTER reading this post last week, and in the market for a new mouse, i purchased one of the mx700's for £40.

What can I say? Excellent. I never really liked logitech in the past, and this prevented me from buying their recent products, but after the comments on this thread, i decided to try it.

Thank you all very much for your recomendations.

H@cher

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown