Merry Christmas

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Joined
8 Apr 2005
Messages
16,950
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

Maybe a little early, but wanted to be sure I took the time to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. I hope everyone enjoys the season, here's to partying like it's going to be 2008!!!!!!
 
Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

I'm still partying like its on sale for 19.99! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah's, Merry Kwanzaa & Happy New Year to you and yours.
 
Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

Hurray!
 
Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

Woot! Here's to a ****ing great year!
 
Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

heheh


well... i wish u all good luck this season.. and let's rock this new year!
 
Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

Yes.
 
Re: Happy Holidays and Happy New Year To Everyone

Maybe a little early, but wanted to be sure I took the time to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. I hope everyone enjoys the season, here's to partying like it's going to be 2008!!!!!!
Happy New Year and Happy Holiday to all. Hip Hip Hurrah.......................
 
Just to say Merry Christmas to everyone and i wish you a happy 2008. :laugh:

keep up the good & helpfull work.

From
Elgin
Scotland. hic hic
 
Merry Christmas to all, May the Blessings of the Season keep you and yours Happy and Healthy 🙂

i2christmas_tree.png
 
Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope it is a safe and good holiday season for all of you ...
 
aww... kc found out about this thread, now we have to make yet another one


hah.. kiddin, kiddin =) .... merry xmas guys! 🙂
 
merrychristmas.jpg

would post the other pic i have but its a family forum and i will get the back of my legs slapped if i did 😀
 
been some time since i have posted here, so it's a good time to now.

Merry Christmas to all the members here and of course their families and friends. Peace to you all 🙂

btw nice pic Carpo. did you make that? if so great job on it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top