Member pics.

Okay,
Now a superhero dosent normally give away his identity but in this case i'll wave that cause i know one day this post may just save the world..

From me

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
Okay,
Now a superhero dosent normally give away his identity but in this case i'll wave that cause i know one day this post may just save the world..

From me

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
Okay,

From me

Wich icecream you prefer ? :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HEARTATTACK:D:D:D:D:D lol weird dude, you were or incredibly stoned drunk or strunk (combination of both).....

TheBlueRaja - ya know dude - it's a good thing ya got your tounge sticking out or I would never had known if ya had posted the picture upside down or not.

Man dude - put the turban back on - ya got more hair on your chin than ya do on your head!;) ;)

But in all fairness - you are not as chickensh*t as a few others (no I would never mention Iceman or Catch) - at least you did post your pic!:D

I don't think catch has the balls to post his piccy here after some of the fights he get into with other members.

Besides - i take a lot from this site - is good to give something back. Especially if i can post a ridiculous piccy of myself and have a laugh.

Good one for a new thread that...

Show us a stupid piccy of yourself.

:D :D

Yes , we are both gluttons for punishment and I take and also try to give when I have the chance - put some just B*tch all the time !

Ever notice how those who B*tch are afraid to show their faces???

Oh no - not flaming anyone - telling it like I see it!;)

ok, here's my ugly mug...and the chic on my right in the pic is my girlfriend, so don't get any ideas :)

Originally posted by jawshoouh
ok, here's my ugly mug...and the chic on my right in the pic is my girlfriend, so don't get any ideas :)

If I had a pretty blonde sitting along side of me I would not know my right from my left either!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by damnyank
If I had a pretty blonde sitting along side of me I would not know my right from my left either!!!!:D :D

uhh, in the picture, she's on my right :p

Oh - I see - the blonde is on YOUR right - but our left - excuse me for the "blonde moment";)

thank you, thank you *takes a bow* she's 2" taller than i am, too :)

Anyone every think you will see X say "Catch and the Iceman have been added'?:p

Hehe. There are plenty of others who are too chicken to post theirs. ;) I don't want anyone to point fingers or name names in the next few posts in this thread. That would not be nice to do that in the next few posts in this thread.
*whistles innocently*

Well, I really don't care about Ice or Catch - I wantta see MARGE!!!!!;) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back