• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Medal Of Honor experts [ ! ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
I have a little question about a mission in this game : ' I must gather information about a new Tiger Tank but I cannot find it ' . Can anyone explain this to me ? Major thanks :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
read the walkthrough... it will describe the info... I don't know if I have reached that mission yet... but its usually documents lying around a la wolfenstein...

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Ok Cosmin, I know the mission your'e on. After you arrive in the truck and you take out all the guards, you arrive at a gate. To the right are three buildings. The nearest on to you has the info. when you go in, there is a door to the left, go in there and you'll find some stairs going down. down there is a couple of germans and a book which is the tiger tank manual. its on the table.:)

R

RobbieSan

I think this is the one where you have to be quick to shoot any guys near the alarm system.. if they do set it off turn it off as quickly as you can or more guys will keep showing up.. check all rooms and you will find some more bonus objectives achieved.. oh yeah, wait until you try to escape the compound.. that part drove me nuts for a while..

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
feckwit.. now I am all excited about the tiger level lol..

:)

gonna have a shot at getting there... on mission 2 right now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies