May Signatures and Avatars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
because IE dosent handle PNG's correctly... its not a standard enough for MS to handle it.

something new i made yesterday :) its weird tough, the transparency on my sig using .png in opera and firefox is perfect but with internet explorer i see a white background ? mm well i guess not using internetexplorer anymore then ?, lol :p

ok thanks pk for the answer, sorry i deleted the thread and repost it but you allready gave answer :)

ok thanks pk for the answer, sorry i deleted the thread and repost it but you allready gave answer :)

I can view it fine with Opera and Mozilla, just not with IE maybe one day MS will support it... I know its a foolish dream but i am holding out hope for it :D

me too :D because i always used internet explorer and still use it with some things, but i also use opera and since today also firefox now :)

I might try keeping with Mozilla for a bit to beta test RC1 ... we will see

*tries hard to not get vocal about the MSIE/PNG thing

nice sigs and avatars people

changed it a bit, im using mozilla firefox now since today, i like it so much i made a little tribute in my sig for this yummy browser ! :)

ovalsnnbirdsig.png

current set, simple and fast :D

cant remember where i got the image from, it was from searching google for "Anime.Manga.Avatars"

Great sets, wadada and thekore.

Geffy, shhhhhhhhhhhh... don't wake up the evil doers. :p

Hey guys, i was just wondering if someone could make me a sig. someone made one for me before, but i lost it when i reformatted :( if someone could make me one with like a transparent canadian flag with like a ww2 plane flyin in the background or something like that it would be awesome. oh, and if you could put Canuck somewhere on the sig, that would be great, thanks!!

Canuck said:
Hey guys, i was just wondering if someone could make me a sig. someone made one for me before, but i lost it when i reformatted :( if someone could make me one with like a transparent canadian flag with like a ww2 plane flyin in the background or something like that it would be awesome. oh, and if you could put Canuck somewhere on the sig, that would be great, thanks!!

You are supposed to make a request thread in the Themes & Graphics forum. :)

oh my bad, sorry bout that. want me to make a diff thread, or just leave it now? :S

its been 3 days... new set, completely made by me.

Looks nice PK. Better get to work on your new one. ;)

Canuck said:

How's this?

PseudoKiller said:
its been 3 days... new set, completely made by me.

Damn that looks good. What ya got, around 6-7 layers on there?

Very nice PK and cool Gonaads what you made for Canuck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back