May Desktop Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herkalees

Hi, Herkalees could you please post a link to download the theme your using? i know its kaliber 10k but i cant find the newest one :/

sorry, its classix 10k, but im still having trouble finding a link to download it :(

May's DTop

Heres my new desktop, props to Geffy :)

VS: Classix 10k 2
Winamp: milkAMP
Wall: xShock v10 Promo by Parasic(xshock.de)

Re: Herkalees

Originally posted by pegusus
Hi, Herkalees could you please post a link to download the theme your using? i know its kaliber 10k but i cant find the newest one :/

Sorry, just got home from work, but it looks like you've found it...

Re: May's DTop

Originally posted by pegusus
Heres my new desktop, props to Geffy :)

VS: Classix 10k 2
Winamp: milkAMP
Wall: xShock v10 Promo by Parasic(xshock.de)
nice

I see you got mIRC, do you join us in #ntfs on EFnet

MetalColor (beta) VS
Umicon 1 & 2 icons
bloo-plastik WinAmp 2 skin

LOL HAHA LOL, after all that, jawshoouh uses another visual style and icons :p

nevermind :p hehe :p

yeah, thanks for the effort, Alex, but your wall was too small for my resolution anyway (2560x1024). just got the Umicons a few days ago and was chompin' @ the bit to use em cuz they're so schweet (as you can see ;) )...

My last screen for the month. Sorry for the image quality I had to compress it because my resolution is 1152x864.

VS: b0zen

its ok jawshoouh, dont worry about it :) your new desktop looks kool.. however i could increase the size of the wallpaper for you? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back