• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

May Avatars and Signatures - Post Them Here

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I''ve made a few matrix reloaded sigs and an avatar, but I wont use them yet as my webhost is f***ed up right now :)

Lighter

. . . . . . . . .
Originally posted by spikemic
...and if anyones seen the movie you know where this came from...

:happy: :happy: :confused: :eek:
Err...given all the recent static about sigs and avatars, is this really the best thing to post?:rolleyes: Personally, I think it's fu**ing hysterical but we have a prominent crowd guaranteed to disagree.:happy:

My first try at making an animated GIF, its a bit large though to use as an sig. (199 KB) I probably should have optimzed the images before compiling them, that would have cut down on the size; but now I know for next time. Also the only browser that displays it properly is Opera so far, the text runs by too slowly using IE.

macromp

the retarded one
chaos945: have you tried deleting one frame, skip one, delete again, skip one...? just a thought

i can't make my mind up which of these to use, grid or no grid...help please...or none at all?

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Here is mine for May, not doing any big graphic stuff right now cause i dont got time and i want to do it later...duh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies