May 2006 Sigs and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Techno Child said:
heres my spring theme.... muzikool posessed me :laugh: i don't like it much though.... i will probably go back to my old avatar, maybe keep the sig awhile idk

I possessed you? I'm not a spirit or anything! :p

These spring ones are giving me some inspiration. :)

Muzikool, I like your text under your sig ..

O.k .. I have my new sig and avatar for this month. Well, the first one anyhow. What do you think ??

Very Nice Johnny.

Damn, makes me wanna go on vacation. A long vacation.

Far out bob, yeah like cool man. :D

Hey Techno Child, trippin on bob's Sig and and then lookin at yours. I don't know if I should comment on the nice greenery of yours or roll it up and smoke it. :p

ahh... still not happy with it... it doesn't look right... it's hard to match the avatar with the sig :(

i like the crystal effect on johnny's sig

I don't really have any ideas about a matching avatar/sig for me - nothing has really blown my skirt up. But I do like having F@H stuff there, which, paired with another graphical sig could just get too busy

yeah.. kc, you actually have stuff to SHOW with your sig... lol

i'd see a puny 117/daily on mine :D

Techno Child said:
i'd see a puny 117/daily on mine :D

Its not how much you are but that you are that is important.

Saved by the Bell if you dont recognize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back