The patch to version 1.05 addresses the following issues:
- Game exits with the error message "Out of memory vertex buffer".
- Game exits when loading a new level.
These issues were addressed in the earlier patches:
- The clock and other desktop icons are no longer randomly flashing when playing the game.
- The issues with the game crashing into Windows' desktop when loading a new map have been addressed.
- Game doesn't start with some CD-Rom drives: A newer version of SafeDisc copy protection is used. If the game still doesn't start up, please contact email@example.com
Click Next to install...
My source was http://www.bluesnews.com
Keep trying it, the site is well busy at the moment, blue may also have some mirrors
Hi soree 4 souding dumb..but what does this pactch actually do?? i have the game and i am having no probs whatso ever...and am able to play it fine! so do i still need to d/l it...and if so what will i benefit?
Mine use to run fine then i changed mobo and gfx and it installs fine and runs the opening menu, but as soon as i try to start the game it crashes out on the loading level screen...hopefully this patch will sort it.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS