Math Trick

belveder

OSNN Senior Addict
Math Trick

Finally! A math trick for people who will follow directions!

Try this... it works!! Don't cheat by scrolling down or it *won't* work!

STEP ONE:

Pick a number between 1 and 100.

Multiply it by 5.

Add your age minus the number in pets in your household. Divide the number by 10 rounding to the nearest decimal. Write down the number on one side of a piece of paper.

STEP TWO:

Pick another different number between 1 and 100. Multiply by 1998.

Add the number in your family and subtract your age. Divide the number by 10 rounding to the nearest decimal. Write down the number on the other side of the piece of paper.

STEP THREE:

Take the first 2 digits of your home phone number and add them to the last 2 digits of your work number and multiply by 365. Write the number on a new sheet of paper.

STEP FOUR:

Fold the first page in half.
Now fold the second page.

Place them side by side.

Now pick up the two sheets - sheet one in your left hand and sheet two in your right hand.

NOW....

Find a bin/drawer and place the sheets in it....

Scroll down...

Now using both your hands...

Scroll down...

Slap yourself around the head while repeating:

"I'm a stupid person who wastes too much time on junk like this."

****... me too! but after step 2, i decided to scroll down (lazy to calculate).... but still i'm so STUPID!!!

I guess I'm just lazy cause I just scrolled down. Seemed like too much work to open calc.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back