• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Martha gets five months

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
"Today is a painful day for me," Stewart told the court before the judge announced the sentence.

Martha Stewart was sentenced to five months in prison and fined $30,000 Friday for lying to investigators about her sale of ImClone Systems stock in late 2001.

Federal Judge Miriam Cedarbaum also ordered that Stewart get five months of home confinement and two years of supervised probation after she is released .

But Stewart will not be heading to prison immediately since the judge issued a stay delaying the sentence while Stewart's lawyers file an expected appeal.

CNN

Xie

- geek -
I think if I had gotten 5 months I would wanna get to it .. sitting and waiting knowing your going has to be the worst.

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
She will never see real jail time. Celebrity jail is not jail time, it's club med. If any of us pulled the **** she pulled............well we know what would happen.

toretto

Mentally Absent
I cant wait to see her show "decorating your jail cell, no contraband required."

And "guarding your hole, how to escape rape."

or the newly popular "fisting clam" her new dish for prison inmates.

L

Lee

I would do her time in a Womens prison for free :)

I want to be on a wing that don't contain 'mingers' that's all i ask for !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test