March Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice PK, I hate that netbeans Java IDE, I use JCreator LE personally, well when I am in windows anyways, Emacs, or SciTE in nix

PseudoKiller said:

Ah, i see some Intellectual property there. I am going to have to sue you for transferring code from my product to yours.

See ya in court.

:p

<Parody on SCO vs IBM>

X-Istence said:
Ah, i see some Intellectual property there. I am going to have to sue you for transferring code from my product to yours.

See ya in court.

:p

<Parody on SCO vs IBM>

you have get intellectual first .. :p

I think X-Istence got ya PK...the if statement was clearly used in his code and it was clearly copied from there

thebear said:
I think X-Istence got ya PK...the if statement was clearly used in his code and it was clearly copied from there
do you even know what youre talking about?? I doubt it.

1. I'm going to assume you missed the sarcasm part and the going with the sco vs. ibm lawsuit
2. i do know what I'm talking about...

you must put some kind of smilie for sarcasm... I get nabbed on that all the time. Sarcasm is my life and no one else gets it either. :D

PseudoKiller said:
you must put some kind of smilie for sarcasm... I get nabbed on that all the time. Sarcasm is my life and no one else gets it either. :D
poor PK

... oh yeah ... :p

PseudoKiller said:

New sarcam Smilie...
whistle.gif

;)

PseudoKiller said:
...Sarcasm is my life and no one else gets it either. :D

I know exactly how you feel... :(

I will adopt that smilie as my child, nuture it, and then kick its ass into the street when it grows too big and starts getting into my beverage supply

btw, PK - whats the name of that theme? (although Im assuming its WindowBlinds, noticed you've been using that recently)

NerdUprising said:
I know exactly how you feel... :(

I will adopt that smilie as my child, nuture it, and then kick its ass into the street when it grows too big and starts getting into my beverage supply

btw, PK - whats the name of that theme? (although Im assuming its WindowBlinds, noticed you've been using that recently)
GrayScale

Daeron Tinúviel said:
vs: lunavx
dock: yz
icons: umicons
true launchbar
wallpaper: take it by myself

That's a nice vs I'll have to look for it. That wallpaper reminds of the game Far Cry :D

vs: not sure
dock: OD
icons: icandy
wallpaper:Tropical

Attachments

• back.JPG
    back.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back