March 2009 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Windows 7 Ultimate Build 7057 x86 SS

Attachments

• Win7SS.jpg
    Win7SS.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 131
Hmm.. Not sure I ran the .eve on the desktop, but nothing happened. How many are there supposed to be after you run the hack? I've got 22 including the default Win7.

thread is for desktop images only please, post other such threads in the appropriate places, or pm them, thank you :)

Here's mine. :)

Using Rocketdock, with Icons from the site.
The background, I think I got some time back at interfacelift.com

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 133
Long time reader, first time poster... I have been on these threads since 2007, looking for new tips, and desktop customization tips..

here's my desktop. Really just a nice wallpaper..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonmoore/3384400384/

Here is the wallpaper (I edited it a very small amount)
http://www.airbagindustries.com/desktop/1920x1200.jpg

I used to use Rainlendar and Rainmeter back in the day.. and would still do so.. but it seems only Rainlendar is supported anymore? Where do people get the nice simple skins like Andy_Rose posted?

and are there some nice themes for RocketDock? I looked on Deviant Art and only found one..? The ones on the RD website are really flashy and quite ugly.. I suppose I might have to make some simple text ones/B&W themes on my own.. *sigh* :)

Thanks for all your great posts in the past, and Im glad to finally have an account!

Here in my new one for march. I like this one :)

Attachments

• marchdtop.jpg
    marchdtop.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back