Making a very nice site!

Way to spam ZAnwar...

You're still on one of those hacker kicks?

Okay, you can make it look good and all, but whats the point???
Does it has any real purpose or are you just playing around with HTML ?

Way to spam ZAnwar...

You're still on one of those hacker kicks?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoL.. :D.. Not bad for a beginner ZAnwar. way to go man

--------------------------------------------------------
My new site ->Arsenal fansite
--------------------------------------------------------
I am currently {
| |
intrigue_alvin83@hotmail.com
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
=========================
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
20GB Maxtor HDD (5400 RPM)
40GB Maxtor HDD (7200 RPM)
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
Iomega 100 MB USB Zip Drive
SYBA Ultra ATA IDE controller card
SB live 5.1 DE
Aging Gainward 64MB GF2MX400 --> | Upgrading to GF4 Ti4 series |
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink D538TX NIC

nice work and colour scheme. erm.. What fonts are u using for the navigation button?

I am currently {
| |
intrigue_alvin83@hotmail.com
| |
alvinauboonhock
}
Intel P4 1.5 Ghz
Intel D850GB MOBO
256MB PC 800 RDRAM
20GB Maxtor HDD (5400 RPM)
40GB Maxtor HDD (7200 RPM)
52X Creative CDROM
8X4X32 Creative CDRW
16X ASUS DVD ROM
Iomega 100 MB USB Zip Drive
SYBA Ultra ATA IDE controller card
SB live 5.1 DE
Aging Gainward 64MB GF2MX400 --> | Upgrading to GF4 Ti4 series |
Altec Lansing ACS 56
Dlink D538TX NIC

I forget... I made the website, then formatted my hard drive. I think it was called "Made in Space" and offered on the website www.acidfonts.com

nah man that weren't spam. look at the time, 1 or 2 hour intervals there!

Herkalees, your site looks good man! Keep up the good work. Its very easy on the eyes and well organized.

ZAnwar, my best advice is simple:

Go to a book store (I know, ugh) and grab a few website design books. Make sure it has "lessons" or "tutorials" and just play with it.

If you can get the program Macromedia Dreamweaver (it's what I use) to create your website, it would be a help, in my opinion.

Better yet, try to find a book like I mentioned above, based on Macromedia Dreamweaver.

Once you've got a easy to read book, and nice software, have at it.

That's all I did.

Dreamweaver MX 6 (latest version), I got that! But is bloody hard to understand! I think that frontpage xp is much easier! If dreamweaver MX 6 has got better features, frontpage xp is getting off my hardrive!

Originally posted by ZAnwar
Dreamweaver MX 6 (latest version), I got that! But is bloody hard to understand! I think that frontpage xp is much easier! If dreamweaver MX 6 has got better features, frontpage xp is getting off my hardrive!

A lot of people like to slag off Front Page, but you cannot deny its ease of use, I've tried Flash and Dreamweaver and as you say they are very difficult for beginners, [though I am starting to get my head around Dreamweaver ;)]

I have done 2 sites with Frontpage Poulton Vics Website for a Golf Society that I'm the Secretary of and a fun one My Site that I just mess about and practice with.

They might not be everyones cup of tea, but they are all done using Frontpage and I like them :) anyway check them out and If you need any help with Frontpage just post back or e-mail me.

Happy hacking:D

Alan

Alan, cool sites. I am a proper master of Frontpage but when I first came across Dreamweaver, I thought DAMN it is hard!

What good features or things has Dreamweaver got over Frontpage ?

My uncle made a site with using both, Frontpage and Dreamweaver ! http://www.challengerg.co.uk/

Frontpage is nasty, it puts a heck of a lot of un-required code all over the place, you end up with a bloated site.
Notepad is the daddy-o of HTML tools :D

Can't knock notepad, every site i've ever made has been with notepad.
Altho i do actually use wordpad now because notepad fails to read some ascii chars correctly.

But a text editor, in my opinion, is definately the best way to hadle html/php

you are probably good at it, thats why!

I don't know JACK**** about coding HTML manually!

Im not good at it, i just know how to sit down and create a page from scratch with a fresh page open in notepad.
The best way to learn how to do this is to look at the source of other sites, or create what you want to, in dreamweaver or frontpage then look at the code after and see what does what.
Once you learn to make pages / sites this way, you'll never look back.

cool man.

Now I will try to make a very cool site and post the link when I am finished!

Seeya

/ZAnwar sits infront of computer, looking at Dreamweaver without a thought in head on how to use it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back