Major problem with Sound Blaster Audigy Platnium 2

P

psx2000

Ok i have a major problem with the audigy 2 platnium .

Here is my situation.

Installed the Audigy 2 platnium in my computer.

I boot up and windows detects there is new hardware. So i go to creative.com etc to download the drivers. I download them and then install them and the drivers say " CANT FIND CREATIVE DEVICE "

Now how the heck am i supposed to use this ?

My specs are

asus p4s8x
3 x 512 mb pc 2700 DDR
P4 2.8 ghz
80 gig ultra 100 8 meg cache
Radeon 9700 pro

Thanks in advance.

O yeah i got this error msg to when installing the drivers

"This update is for WDM DRIVERS ONLY, setup has detected VXD drivers. To use this web update , uninstall the VXD drivers and reinstall the XVD Drivers before running this installation."

See if the card shows up anywhere in the device manager. Maybe under the question mark as well. Uninstall any drivers you find there. Then install the new drivers.

scriptasylum

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok, this is a stupid suggestion really: but, are you sure you have the right drivers? You didn't accidentally click the wrong download link or something right?

I don't mean to insult your intelligence in any way, so please do not be offended if this sounds too simplistic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel