main page...

indeed it aint an easy job being a news poster....specily if it means trawling the net for news:huh:

Originally posted by Henyman
indeed it aint an easy job being a news poster....specily if it means trawling the net for news:huh:

I agree finding the latest news before everywhere else is hard going ( you try translating chinese web pages :eek: ) and i can see how time consuming it is....so good work guys/girls...really.

I know a few people who have this page set as home so they can keep upto date on news..so that is a compliment in a way :).

I would be happy to be able to post news (but i dont want to take away any of the Kudos off you mega posters :blink: ) if there is room for 1 more i will apply...do i have to have an Interview :confused:

Edit...just noticed way to many smilie faces.

There is a link on the front page which you can use to request to become a part of our news team.

If you dont think you will be active enough to actually be a part of the team, there is a submit news link on the left menu on the front page.
This will basically submit the news to our team who can moderate and/or edit it to fit and then post it (or possibly delete it if its not fitting or old)

Any help from the members is appreciated :)

I never noticed "Submit News" header before...i will start forwarding anything hot or important to the news team i come across.

If i can keep up my recent presence on this forum i will gladly apply to become a news poster in the near future.

submiting news is the best way 2 begin, if your good @ it then you'll get in

Just sorting out all the best sources into the correct fave folders....what a mess:huh:...then i will start forwarding things on.

Are news items not refreshing of front page ?....i know the forum isnt.

news gets put up instantly, only thing is the news posters dont do it very often *hides*

Hmmm. Wouldnt really need this if there was a link to active posts...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back