Madonna, Britney and Christina kissing

If Britney and Madonna had lip-locked wit tongue for a minute or more, with some petting, THEN it would be news worthy. :p

I've seen better (fine a$$ women) and for alot longer here in town. :D

Originally posted by gonaads
If Britney and Madonna had lip-locked wit tongue for a minute or more, with some petting, THEN it would be news worthy. :p

I've seen better (fine a$$ women) and for alot longer here in town. :D

lol. he's right. i see more stuff happen on an average day of highschool.
:cool:

damn I wanna go to your highschool :p

I only hope Scarborough will be promising

I don't want to burst your bubble but I think there is a Entertaiment section here and we can move it there because it's more of entertaiment because it happened at an award show (The MTV Video Music Awards to be more stright to the point)

Stop telling us were to move things. That is the moderators decision, NOT yours.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Stop telling us were to move things. That is the moderators decision, NOT yours.
power drunk... how sad :p

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Words to Madonna and Britney...
I am still not going to buy either of your cd's... Nor will attend your concerts.
Madonna, get over it, your career is over and you are now the past. Exit with some dignity.
Britney, your fan base is growing up and your music isnt. You're a wanna be and you are on your way out. Take all the money you got from whoring yourself out to Pepsi and move on.

P.S. To J-Lo... dont delude yourself. You dont have talent. Just a good marketing campaign and the 10 year olds are bored with you. Stop making movies no one sees them.

I need more coffee...

I agree with you about britney and j-lo
But madonna is hot and she always will be, yeah i agree this was a cheap ploy for record sales thats only because her new CD is slackin and its not that great as her other ones.
:eek:

Originally posted by Geffy
damn I wanna go to your highschool :p

I only hope Scarborough will be promising

lol. thanks.
i hope you have a good time at High School. its a change. so get ready.

:cool:

blah I have done High School already Scarborough is where I am headed for Uni ;)

can someone look at the guy between the Owned guy and the black girl.. something doesnt seem right about his giant mouth....

jo.jpg

Originally posted by dubstar
can someone look at the guy between the Owned guy and the black girl.. something doesnt seem right about his giant mouth....

jo.jpg

His mouths as big as his face :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back