"Mac or PC" - The Music Video

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Joined
19 Apr 2002
Messages
13,256
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkrn6ecxthM

rofl.gif
 
That PC guy is hilarious:

Everybody fits with me
All the applications wanna get with my virility
At any time
Yo, it might go off
And you can ride it
Til it's Micro-Soft

😀
 
:laugh: Excellent!

@X -- that is just disturbing. I think they're serious? 😱
 
X - wtf is that and why would you even watch that!!?


... can't... stop... watching... must... turn... away!!
 
😱 Oh hell no! 4 seconds in and "change the channel"! :speechless:
 
:laugh: Excellent!

@X -- that is just disturbing. I think they're serious? 😱

They are serious. Chinese kids did the same thing, and these guys thought it was a dance off, when the chinese kids were making fun of them. It is hilarious. I got this from my good friend LosT.

X - wtf is that and why would you even watch that!!?


... can't... stop... watching... must... turn... away!!

My Professor at school showed it to me, LosTboy as he is known in the hacking community loves crap like that. We make fun of it non-stop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzOpjBOzMqA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsbagZvkrbo

That clip is so popular...I remember they had that on The Daily Show...ace :lick:

Poor ottoman!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top