Luna for mac OS X

I

invisyblninja

does anyone know where i can find the Luna theme for Mac OS X? i know that it was available for a short time on this website (at least that is what i was told).

it seems to have been pulled.

any help finding the theme would be greatly appreciated.

thanks...

Originally posted by Nemesis
invisyblninja,

The long way is to goto Theme XP website, scour the Forums for ages, or you could just go here instead:

;)

i thank you very much for your reply. however, that is not what i am looking for...
would you by any chance know where i could find the theme to make Mac OS X (running on a mac) look like Win XP's Luna interface?
i heard about it being available on this very website... but i cannot find it.

invisyblninja,

Ooops sorry, I got that the wrong way round!

I don't no where to get the Luna scheme for the Mac.

:(

Originally posted by Nemesis

I don't no where to get the Luna scheme for the Mac.

:(

no worries. thank you for your work though. i can pass that file on to my friends... :)

buy a PC, that will solve your problems.

... you don't have to thank me =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back