News Lord of the Rings Online - Free to Play Delayed in EU

Bad news wannabe Ring-bearers in Europe - the free to play version of Lord of the Rings Online has been delayed pending bug fixes.

The news broke on the official LOTRO forums a couple of days ago, with no specific reason given other than "more time" being needed, and no details on exactly how long the delay will be.

The US free to play version of LOTRO is still scheduled to go live today, so those of you lucky enough to live stateside can start exploring Middle Earth for free as soon as you can download the 10GB+ client.

For more information and updates, keep an eye on the official sticky forum post here.

Last edited:

Comments

Bad news wannabe Ring-bearers in Europe - the free to play version of Lord of the Rings Online has been delayed pending bug fixes.

The news broke on the official LOTRO forums a couple of days ago, with no specific reason given other than "more time" being needed, and no details on exactly how long the delay will be.

The US free to play version of LOTRO is still scheduled to go live today, so those of you lucky enough to live stateside can start exploring Middle Earth for free as soon as you can download the 10GB+ client.

For more information and updates, keep an eye on the official sticky forum post here.

thanx for the heads up, I've never played an online game except for chess, might try this out
You know this is on the front page, right? :)

Currently updating my lifetime/vip account client.

I haven't played for almost a year though, I was never able to keep playing MMO's, finish them in any sense. I hope I can some how do that now lol It was always free for me anyways lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut