• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Looking for Gordian Knot wallpaper

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Hey all.

I'm looking for a wallpaper of a Gordian Knot. Preferably at least 1024 in size. Can anyone help me out?

FOr example, something like the cover to Geddy Lee's My Favorite Headache album

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Cool. Just what I was looking for.

I also found one, but it has words bannered across it. I was wondering if anyone was really good with Paintshop and might be nice enough to see if they could remove the words from it and resize it?

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Here's the pic I found. I was wondering if someone could cut the knot from the bottom left, remove the words and resize it to 1024x768, 1152x864 and 1280x1024? I know that's asking alot, but I don't have any graphics proggies and would have no idea what to do. I know someone might love the challenge.

Alan

its only fun
Originally posted by dreamliner77
Here's the pic I found. I was wondering if someone could cut the knot from the bottom left, remove the words and resize it to 1024x768, 1152x864 and 1280x1024? I know that's asking alot, but I don't have any graphics proggies and would have no idea what to do. I know someone might love the challenge.
Hi,

Just read your post, if you e-mail me I will send them over to you.

The only thing I'm not sure of is you said the knot on the bottom left and there is only one on the bottom right.

Here from you soon
Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown