• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Looking for an mp3 player...

BillBrasky82

OSNN Junior Addict
that is small and compact, idealy it would be one that would have a window to show the album art but that isnt the biggest deal... i just want something small that i can load a playlist and play it that doesnt take up a lot of resources and can be minimized into the little icon tray in the bottom right

thanks

BillBrasky82

OSNN Junior Addict
sorry i had the wrong window open at the moment when i posted it...

I tried foobar but i could never get it working it always gave me errors whenever i tried ot use it

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Tom@techhelpers.net said:
sorry i had the wrong window open at the moment when i posted it...

I tried foobar but i could never get it working it always gave me errors whenever i tried ot use it
It did that to my until I installed windows media player 10...dont know why, let me know if that helps

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
zeke_mo said:
It did that to my until I installed windows media player 10...dont know why, let me know if that helps
maybe because it uses windows media as the backbone. As for mp3 players, nothing is better than winamp ..

I use foobar at work... I run it off a flash drive and it works beautifully... The only catch is that it won't minimize to the tray that I know of. The interface is also less than pretty. Functionality-wise, it's great.

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
1) Winamp's default skin minimizes really well.
2) Windows Media Player minimizes into the bar, if configured correctly.
3) Even iTunes minimizes into the bar, if configured correctly.

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies