• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

look at it while you still can here.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Grandmaster said:
I doubt they'll be able to sell most of it. $1,000,000 for an ad on a website is a bit too much.
Were the site to get enough publicity (as the Million Dollar Homepage did... which is where they've stole the idea from) then it may be worth it for a company with $1m to gamble.

There seem to be a lot of copy-cat sites appearing now that the Million Dollar Home Page has made it's target. I remember visiting it when it was nothing but an empty site, heh.

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
that was kind of retarded if you asked me..........1 Million is too much for ads also............this is sort of like that Million Dollar Page

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Well, if it's still around, there obviously wasn't much to miss :D That said, if it keeps disappearing over time...by now there probably isn't much left to be worth checking ;)

Like others perhaps, I'll pass giving it another click...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Son Goku said:
Well, if it's still around, there obviously wasn't much to miss :D That said, if it keeps disappearing over time...by now there probably isn't much left to be worth checking ;)

Like others perhaps, I'll pass giving it another click...
Your "stream of consciousness" posts crack me up. You should change your title to Vague Poster. :p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies