Loner

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Ouch! When was this Hipster?

Perhaps the site was down(ish) at the time and users could not log in. I know I've been having difficulty on occasion.

Mubbers,

Although I'm reminded of the feeling I get when I'm the only person in a swimming pool. Isn't it nice to be the first to break the still water! :)

M

mafiafromrussia

wow u must be very sad now that u been here all alone. i bet you were really scared aswell...

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Of course when you are all alone you can take your clothes off and run around naked right?

Mubbers

So you see there is an upside!

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
Posted by Mubbers
Of course when you are all alone you can take your clothes off and run around naked right?

Mubbers

So you see there is an upside!
Please no pictures in my head...lol
I must get protective eyewear!!!! :eek:

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
lol that's right. Please let's not make Funky wash his eyes out again; it's happened a few times allready. Eye wash stations suck, especially mental ones. So let's not poision Funky Dredd's mind.

Hey Funky! You want to see something...mind poisioning?

M

mafiafromrussia

lol, i think that site doesnt work anymore... :p tryed it on my friend but it wouldnt load :(

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Too late Funky. That site appears to be down. Lucky for you. I had something, really really really really sick for you in store.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut