• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Logon code?!

K

Kramer2K

Ok, I'm trying to modify a logon screen, but I'm clueless about the code in the last 2 paragraphs in the UFILE, which is responsible for those positions......I'm trying to modify the MMX logon but with a differrent background. I'm doing the MMX because I like the position of the Shutdown key. But I want the list of users to be in the middle of the screen, not the top right corner.

Can anyone provide any insight? I had a site bookmarked at xplogon.com, but that site doesn't exist anymore:(

Enclosed is a pic of the logon (but without a button for the shutdown, which is on the top right)

thanks in advance

K

K

Kramer2K

Hey Ice, the link that you posted is what i went to first, but that doesn't help me at all..

2nd, I have enclosed the stuff that determines the postion of the box in the logon, as well as a bunch of other stuff that I think is for the power down button

I've tried to read it, but I haven't had any experience writing or reading code...can anyone help?

Thanks

K

O

Ori

Where is this info?

This is excelent - but where do you get this information? I have not seen any guide on this stuff specifically.
Please help!

Thanks,

Ori :)

Originally posted by Iceman38
Copy attached of the bottom two paragraphs of a login screen that I have that puts the log in button in the middle, enjoy:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies