Linksys WRT54GX

gregn

OSNN Newbie
When I try to change factory setings into my own everything works fine ..............until I restart the router. Everything I've saved is gone & router comes back to factory settings.
When I call 1-800 # for So called Linksys "technical support" over in Asia they don't know what they're talking about.......just read from the script (which does not say anything about my problem)
This is the second brand new modem that I've purchased within a week that does it.

Since this forum has more knowledgeable brains than Linksys Tech. Support maybe someone can help me

What do you mean by restart?
If your talking about sticking the tooth pick into the little hole then its behave in the correct manor...
If your talking about it resetting when you unplug it then you shhould pobably think about returning it

Have you tried upgrading the firmware?

If that doesn't help, there is something definitely wrong and you might want to try to return/exchange the product.

I have this particular piece of software and it's worked great for me. Hopefully, if you do get a working one you can enjoy sucking up the neighborhood bandwidth (since I moved back into a house from an apartment I get very few connections forcing me to get the fastest cable in vegas.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back