Linkin Park - Meteora

their new album is pretty similar to "Hybrid Theory", but they're trying different things while keeping their style which the LP fans were hooked on when HT was released.

Their 2nd album (the one with remixes etc - cant remember the name offhand) sucked so bad - I think Hybrid Theory is better overall, but Meteora is really good none-the-less
 
Actually, their 2nd album, Reanimation is pretty good, but I'm into remixes and such. I've made a few cds now with various tunes from all 3.
 
meteora has really grown on me... 🙂

but I don't like a coupla tracks... unlike ht... which I loved through and through...

hippie.gif
 
Yeah, I played HT to death, funny how I got hooked on the Reanimation CD too. Meteora... I'm definitely hooked on a few songs, like Numb.
 
IMHO

after Hybrid theory > Reanimation was a big disappointment

Meteora is a big improvement > still not a patch on Hybrid theory

Fav tracks >
don't stay
figure.09


😎
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top