Limited Accounts

U

un_seen

I am the admin for my comp at home. Professional edition. My dad and sister both have limited accounts. How can i make it so that my sister can't install new programs or use certain programs? And let my dad install new programs but not delete anything?

S

Speed4Ever

Look up "Group Policy" in the Help & Support search engine, that ought to give you some good reading on your question.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question directly, but it gets much to long and convoluted for me to write all that in one post. I'm not AlecStaar...:D

Post back if you cant find what your looking for, but there should be a wealth of information if you look through the results of the search...

Later.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyHennessy