• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lexmark - Crazy or What!

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
I can buy a Lexmark printer for £25. However, if I buy one black and one colour cartridge for it, the cost would be almost £50. Anyone buying a printer really should take great care, and find out the cost of cartridges, before making the purchase.

I am pleased to say I am still running my Epson 460, and can get cartridges for next to nothing. I have just ordered 2 Black cartidges for the total sum of £5.49!

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
LOL I agree I see cartridges for my epson stylus on E Bay for like 2$ 3$ ... before buying a printer people need to look for cheap ink cartridges first.

which is why i always recommend epson printers :D

the prices some of these HP, Lexmark and Olivetti cartridges are sold for is just robbery :/

i tried using one of them once... got ink EVERYWHERE :mad:

keeping to the compatibles for epson nowadays - sometimes as cheap as £2.50 each \o/

R

rettahc

I recently bought a new printer(epson) as it was cheaper than buying a new black and color ink catrige for my old HP:eek:
now I can get ink alot cheaper:happy:

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
I was speaking to a cartridge supplier today, and she said she always recommends either the Epson or the Canon printers because of the availability of cheaper cartridges.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies