let it spread...............

I guess I was on Entertainment Tonight also...from what my mom's friend told her

still waiting for my money :p

Me too...:rolleyes:

Your mom must be so proud :p

Ha

She is just amazed at how many people seen it.

I myself am surprised at how many people say something to me about seeing it on tv. I didn't think that many people watched spike tv.

Its gotten me a few free drinks :). Now if it only got me a beat down ;)

so...............................

my video has been bought again for $700. The guy called and i guess got my info from the guy from spike. I thought i sold the rights and wouldnt make anymore money but i guess not. The company that bought it is The Film and Music Company. I guess they do something with providing music and video etc to tv shows since the guy said one of the shows he works with likes the clip and everytime a tv show they work with wants it i get $700.

I don't know what tv show it is yet cause i forgot to ask but i just emailed him and waiting a response.

Might quit my job if i keep getting offers :p

tittles! thought you fell in to lake michigan.. You should have got a lawyer and played hardball for the rights, you could have played for more ca$h :)

im still waiting for my publicity fee!!!!!!!!!!

I think Moo deserves something for making this video famous.

tittles! thought you fell in to lake michigan.. You should have got a lawyer and played hardball for the rights, you could have played for more ca$h :)

ha nope i didnt fall in

I been working 6 days a week on 3rd shift and then sleeping all day so i hardly ever get on anymore

this weekend is the first weekend i had more then one day off in 2 months

but yeah i know i could get more but i am not to worried about it really

It will be airing on Country Fried Video on July 11th but the date could change.

heny: i am alright with giving you some cash if your serious but i cant give you much since i am in debt with a credit card that i shouldnt of gotten and i want to pay it off when i get the check

Bump.jpg

I got the $700 in July and might even be on another show but wont be able to find out til February

tittles the ninja :) whats happening, making his now 1 post a year appearance

Hahah that's great man - wondering when Heny will be asking for his royalties :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back